If you believe your pet has ingested a toxic substance, you should contact Poison Control immediately (Hyperlink). The Pet Poison Helpline is your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You will need to be able to tell them what your pet ingested, how much and when. If you can have the package with you when you call. If they advise any medical treatment, bring the case number that they give you and again bring the package of what your pet(s) got a hold of.